Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Slippery Rock Bassin!! SGL 151

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After getting skunked, ticked off, and any other word you can think of after my first 5 outings of the year, i finally figured out these PA bass.. First let me say that it has been absolutely miserable here in PA this year fishing wise... It has been windy as h*** every day i've been out and raining.. but i finally got a few bass..

My first 2 bass came on a green jig with a black paca craw trailer (my first 2 ever jig fish, crazy i know..) and the other 4 came on a screw in jig head with a junebug senko...

Right before it started storming, i caught this pig.. It fought like crazy but i finally landed it on my new st croix premier 6'6MH rod and my revo s reel... Couple casts later i had one on that would've gave this pig a run for her money....

No comments:

Post a Comment