Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quick update!

So far, the fishing in central PA in 2011 has stunk pretty bad. Mary Beth and I went out to prefish for my first tournament a week before it on March 19 and fished all day without a bite. Sayers Dam was 3ft flooded over summer pool.

The next weekend I went out with Mike Socash and had a horrible day. My steering cable snapped right off the bat in the morning so we trolled around the whole day without getting a bite. I threw everything I had and couldnt amass a bite. Neither could the other 7 guys in the tourney so we all got skunked..

The water level was drained 15 feet. No clue why and i think that big of drop absolutely killed any chance of a good day. Water temps were 40 degrees all day.

Miserable couple days. Hopefully it picks up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment