Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Post

Hey I'm a little new to this blogging thing.. I am going to try and keep this as updated as possible to help me out and to help others out as well.. I am an avid hunter and fisherman and i try to spend all of my free time in the woods or out on my boat.

I guess i can start with a little bit about myself.... I am 21 years old and a senior at Penn State. I am finishing up in my degree in Kinesiology- Movement Science. Upon graduation (May 16, 2009. I will be attending Slippery Rock University to get my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree. I start in Fall 2009 and will be a DPT by summer 2012.

I have been fishing since I could walk and have been hunting with my Dad, Jim, Since I was 10 years old. I have killed my share of Buck and Doe in my hunting career. I have been lucky enough to get at least 1 deer every year that I have hunted, and i believe this is a great accomplishment for hunting in Central Pennsylvania (WMU's 2E and 4D.) I have shot 2 wallhangers in my life and my dad has shot 4 (i will post pictures of these soon.)

I love to BASS fish, but i have trout fished for much much longer. I am a member of the Penn State Bass Fishing Team and am going to compete in multiple tournaments this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment