Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail

I have been hoping to find a partner for the 2010 Fishers of Men season and finally, I did! I will be fishing with Dave Kindleberger this summer at the 5 Pennsylvania events! The schedule for these are as follows:
Raystown 04-03-2010
Lake Erie 06-19-2010
Shenango 07-10-2010
Kinzua Dam 08-21-2010
Sayers Dam 09-11-2010

I am really looking forward to fishing these tournaments! Erie is going to be awesome... Hopefully we can win some money this summer and qualify to fish at the Regional event this year. Dave has competed in this for a few years now and has done very well! He is a really good shakeyhead and senko fisherman so if the bite is on, him and I should pound them this summer. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how we do... it sure is gonna be a fun summer!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how you do this year. Sounds great!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete